The goal of our brand new 2 day course, alongside our digital worksop is to provide a value with the help of a data-driven HR methodology, whether it is the more efficient usage of HR data, improving the efficiency of recruitment processes, increasing employee satisfaction or strengthening the role of HR on a strategic decision-making level. You will be able to find a solution to your own HR problem through an HR mindset, that you will surely be able to implement the next day at work. After the course, you will get the opportunity to keep in touch with the faculty to receive help with the implementation of what you learned at the program.
8 in stock
– International examples: Achievable business results, based on HR analytics
– Advantages of Data-driven HR from leadership and employee perspective
– Technological and economic trends shaping the future of HR
– Meanings of fancy buzzwords, such as Big Data, Machine Learning, predictive analytics, AI, and People Analytics
– Modelling HR problems with data
– Options for collecting HR data
– Designing an employee journey for your own organization with Design Thinking methodology
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR ONLINE COURSE:
– Future organizations
– Future of HR: how to be resilient in an exponentially changing age
– MTP: Massive Transformative Purpose model
– Proven solutions for lack of resource, knowledge
– Data-driven HR step by step
– Case study: Introducing an HR automation tool
– Roadmap for executing a data-driven HR plan in practice, implementing what you learn in your own work environment
– Interactive data-driven HR case study based on group work
– Transforming a business problem into HR numbers
– Visualizing and understanding your existing data
– Data ethics, and data security point of view
– Alternative data collecting and employee questioning methods: How to transform corporate market researches into satisfaction measuring tools?
– Further planning of data collection
– Creating a data-driven action plan
– Leadership dashboard, data visualization and receiving insights
– What’s the next step when we have our data?
– Creating an action plan to reduce fluctuation.
– Change management, including business leaders, best practice: how to get leaders and employees behind our HR projects?
– Implementing what you’ve learnt
– Tracking progress
– HR Design Sprint
– Mapping the most important business and HR challenges of your own company
– Strategic numbers and KPI dashboard planning
– Finding correlation between existing data and planning of further data collection
– Communication and action plan developement
– Presenting your own demo