Understand your Data
The somewhat unbeaten path of Data-driven Business is paved with burning challenges. We have to face questions that never arose before and take the risk of failing several times, before we start to get things right. New technical issues arise and the pressure to learn, explore and innovate increases.
But the prize we gain is worth it. In fact, in the case of most industries, starting the journey is the only possible option to stay in the game. Understanding our data assets generates increasing profits, enhanced customer value, more satisfactory user experience, greater product design and a nice amount of cash at the end of the day.
What you can gain from the journey
- Future-proof knowledge about the Big Data world
- Hands-on practices of Data-driven Organizations
- Insights from data professionals
- Connections to experts with remarkable results in the field of data-driven business (researchers, thought leaders, entrepreneurs and leaders)
- Membership of the community of open minded, creative leaders from all over the world
Mindset, insights and practice
We have three aims with our Data-driven Leadership program.
- To help you embrace the data-driven mindset.
- To give your hands-on tools to shift towards data-driven operations.
- To share our experiences on how to create a data-driven culture within your organization.
We work with an international team of faculty and mentors with significant track record in their fields.
The learning experience
The education program is designed in two two-day long intensive courses. The time between training events provide an opportunity to try the new methodologies in practice and formulate new questions.
Members of our international team of faculty and mentors hold significant track record in their fields.
Each of our trainings are held in different countries to offer an intercultural perspective. We work with 30% local and 70% global faculty members. A good mix of global practices and local insights give a unique flavor to our courses.
In case you want to go for more, you are welcome to join our Digital Leadership course in Budapest.
Fresh knowledge, smart examples, hands-on tools and practice
28-29 September, 2017
Big Data in service of effective businesses
- Data as the main driver of value creation
- Details and definitions of the Big Data ecosystem
- The integration of data technologies in traditional business processes
- Data-driven business forecasts in practice
- Data-driven decision making and strategy formulation
- Practical guide to successfully lead diverse teams of experts
12-13 October, 2017
IoT and machine learning
- Design of sensor networks, definition of data collection points
- Artificial Intelligence in data projects
- Machine learning how-to
- Intelligent data analytics
Customer experience design based on Big Data
- How to explore what your customers want before they know what they want?
- Don’t let the dashboards fool you!
Step-by-step guide to data-driven projects
- Practical project examples
The location of our program is at the campus of IBS at Graphisoft Park:
If you've ever used Prezi to create your presentation, Ustream to broadcast anything online, Logmein to reach your computer from anywhere or Tresorit to store your documents in an unbreakable cloud environment, you definitely have to see where these success stories come from and meet some of the leaders who made it happen.
And the list of cool local startups goes on...
Sign up to our gamechanging leadership courses before 26 September, 2017!
The course consists of 2 modules on the following dates:
28-29 September, 2017
12-13 October, 2017
CORPORATE TUITION FEE 1.500 EUR/pers
INDIVIDUAL TUITION FEE 1.000 EUR/pers
Participation fee includes tuition fee and meals. Registration is valid after 10% down payment. The above are net fees, 27%VAT will be charged on top of those.
Contact us in case your have further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
I got answers how to channel a network or an organization to a direction that responds to changes in the most effective way.
Core Network Operation teamleader, Telenor
It is a very, very intense program. My overall impression was that everyone should take part in things like this, everyone should develop themselves in these topics and listen to these lectures.
Business Unit Director, K Creation and Production
What we experience seems to be a technological revolution but this program confirmed that the change starts with people. We have to change, improve, expand human knowledge and attitude in order to be able to utilize technological knowledge.
Director of Strategic Projects, Allianz Hungária
I got a lot more answers to my questions during the program than I expected. I heard a lot of examples and secret insights that I didn’t even think I would.
It's amazing that such professionals gathered, the faculty is amazing. The topics of the program are very forward looking.
Head of Enterprise Solutions, Vodafone Hungary
I really like initiatives like Spark Institute that bring together people to create new things, to shape the future together and think about responsible ways to deal with complexity and digitalization.
Managing Partner, phi360 Innovation Director, Biomimicry Germany
I am really impressed by the program, I think this is a leading edge leadership school. I think the diversity of the participants and professors is something super important when you bring such a thing to the market, and we have it here.
Founder & CEO, Beyond & The Academy of Tomorrow